[Question]Running Game Client

jerwin

its is possible to make a Start Button for one client to execute without using the original game client launcher??

what i mean is when i click my start button build in autoit it will execute the game client not the launcher.... it is possible?? to do that???

i spend a whole week just searching on how to do that... maybe a pro here can help me....

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

its is possible to make a Start Button for one client to execute without using the original game client launcher??

what i mean is when i click my start button build in autoit it will execute the game client not the launcher.... it is possible?? to do that???

i spend a whole week just searching on how to do that... maybe a pro here can help me....

Lol, look for the game exe not the launcher exe in the folder... if not then I have no clue theres things u can do to get around it but requires modding and such

Lol, look for the game exe not the launcher exe in the folder... if not then I have no clue theres things u can do to get around it but requires modding and such

ahmm sir i just mssgs u muttley anyway its same everytime i open launcher or even the game.exe the launcher always executing... i dont know why coz i try it in other game its work but in this game not working [GAME:Dekaron Korean Version].. so im so confused....
[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]