Remote assistance error?

Hello, I cant send a remote assistance, on Windows Live Messenger, or Help- and support (Send a invitation) Neither off 'em works,

I've noticed one thing though..When I am on the Help and support, it's says;

'' A administrator has denyed proper of using Windows Live Messenger. Contact the administrator if you want furture help. ''

And, whenever I try sending a remote assistance (Windows Live Messenger) It says;

'' Your invitation did not send. You need the newest version off Windows Messenger installed to be accessed to use the function Remote Assistance. Get the newest version of

Windows Live Messenger. ''

Neither does the Help- and support remote assistance work either, could someone please explain how to ''Unlock'' the ''denyed'' thing the administrator putted there? Would be really, I mean, REALLY priciated. Thanks alot. You would be my god if you fixed this, I've been working on this for 4 months now.. And I really need the Remote Assistance.. Please.. Keep in touch.. Thanks.

I will upload a picture, but it's in Swedish, anyways..

MrEriksson

post-37598-1215476027_thumb.jpg

Remote assistance can be restricted or disabled in Group Policy... I'm wondering what this has to do with AutoIT; this is not an MS support forum.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Since you seem to have Swedish WindowsXP:

Right-click "Den här datorn" > press "Egenskaper" > choose the tab "Fjärrsessioner" and tick the highest checkbox and it should work.

Now please explain why you asked about this in an AutoIt support forum??

Since you seem to have Swedish WindowsXP:

Right-click "Den här datorn" > press "Egenskaper" > choose the tab "Fjärrsessioner" and tick the highest checkbox and it should work.

Now please explain why you asked about this in an AutoIt support forum??

Well, you guys seem to know pretty much about these stuffs, I've been trying in other communities, which was about this Remote Assistance, and I have right-clicked ''This computer'' then ''Properties'' and then ''fjärrsessioner'', and it was already ''in-ticked'',

Hm, would I dare to even ask for more tips? Since you guys were polite and answered me, Thanks alot for that, really priciated, it really is.. Anymore tips?

Thanks!

MrEriksson.

Remote assistance can be restricted or disabled in Group Policy... I'm wondering what this has to do with AutoIT; this is not an MS support forum.

Well, I've tryed what you said, and all I came to was, a site with windows XP,

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/...xp/default.mspx

Which looks like that, could you be more detailed, what I'm suposed to press on the site?

For the answer why I posted this, I have posted this question over like 10 communities, and I have not got an answer

and they had the ''remote assistance'' as a alternative in ''General and Help'', which leaded me to you guys, I saw you guys

was pretty good at computers, So I thought, I'll give it a shoot, and I did, thanks alot for your tip, but still.. What shall I press on the site?muttley

Thanks!

MrEriksson.

Edited by Mreriksson