Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2words4uready

File location

9 posts in this topic

is there some code so that the program can determine its location because my program will get downloaded to various places on a computer and it moves its self to a folder so that it wil work

READ BEFORE POSTINGMy UDF'sMessagesYou say plz because its shorter than please. I say no because its shorter than yes.Join My Website

@ScriptDir ?

so would this code work

$location = @ScriptDir
$copy = $location & "\myfile.exe" 
FileCopy( $copy, "C:\mylocation")

READ BEFORE POSTINGMy UDF'sMessagesYou say plz because its shorter than please. I say no because its shorter than yes.Join My Website

so would this code work

$location = @ScriptDir
did you try it?

8)

NEWHeader1.png

so would this code work

$location = @ScriptDir
lets say the name of my file got changed is there code that could also return the name of the file

lets say the name of my file got changed is there code that could also return the name of the file

nvm the code is @ScriptName

did you try it?

8)

it prints out a file called my location any help?

nvm the code is @ScriptName

Try reading the helpfile and just try things. That is really the best way to learn.

Then when you really cannot figure it out you can post here in the support forum.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Try reading the helpfile and just try things. That is really the best way to learn.

Then when you really cannot figure it out you can post here in the support forum.

Jos

got it working the code was
$location = @ScriptDir & "\" &  @scriptname
FileCopy( $location, "C:\location" & "\" & @scriptname)