time delay before typing letters in a txtbox or log in windiw

Hi, im a newbie in autoit, and I got a newb question here. I tried to record a program wherein im going to enter some text in a window with a username and password. what I want to do is to give the typing of the username and password a delay. because the window is still reading and then the mouse will move eventhough the window is not yet done uploading. so any help with this plz?

"Failure is the key to success. So try and try until you succeed!"

Hi, im a newbie in autoit, and I got a newb question here. I tried to record a program wherein im going to enter some text in a window with a username and password. what I want to do is to give the typing of the username and password a delay. because the window is still reading and then the mouse will move eventhough the window is not yet done uploading. so any help with this plz?

Sleep()

If you want to detect certain text in a window to indicate it's done, you could use WinWait().

muttley

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law