network support

It doesn't sniff packets, does it?

It didn't work for me atleast.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Can you explain how to sniff packets with it?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I think Larry included an example with it..

Anyway, Larry have also made a pretty neat example where it's possible

to chat using the TCP/IP-functions, and you could modify that one easily to

do what you want.. Search the forum for it..

It doesn't sniff packets though does it? Could you show me how that's done?

I have researched it and I've even looked at the C++ behind it, but I don't think it will actually sniff packets.

Hmmm... I've heard it before, but I'm starting to wonder what you mean

by sniffing packets..

What you can do with the TCP/IP-functions in Au3Xtra.dll is to send a kind of

text-message which you can use to control the remote script with.

And I don't think this is what you want... Correct ?

Black are you calling me a newb?

I'm not trying to hack someone, I'd use it to sniff chat packets for a game... infact I think I already asked you if you knew about this.

Helge that's what I was thinking, it sends text not packets (something like that) it's not the format I'm looking for. I do not understand how you'd use that to sniff packets and I'm just curious as to what it'd look like.

Black I think you're confusing me with the author of this thread, please keep those kinds of comments to yourself.

I thought you were, because I was also requesting code. No biggy if you weren't. But honestly if you're just going to post that, don't post at all.

I got a laugh out of it, actually :idiot: