Selecting an area

Hey guys. im trying to wright a script that will alow me to scan a set area for a color.

im looking to make the area selectable on any resolution. My basic idea is to have 3 buttons set three variables.

lets say the B, N, and M keys for example.

when you push "B" im wanting it to set the pixle location of where ever the mouse is when "B" is pushed.

then when "N" is pushed to set the pixle location of where the mouse is when "N" is pushed. so after selecting a location for both "B" and "N" you mouse over any color within the two variables set for "B" and "N", push "M" and it sets the "M" variable to that color.

My intention is to have a Script to constantly search for a selected color withing the box set by the "B" and "N" variables.

(if i can get help on this it should have the mouse ALWAYS move to where ever the selected color inside the box is.)

Hey guys. im trying to wright a script that will alow me to scan a set area for a color.

im looking to make the area selectable on any resolution. My basic idea is to have 3 buttons set three variables.

lets say the B, N, and M keys for example.

when you push "B" im wanting it to set the pixle location of where ever the mouse is when "B" is pushed.

then when "N" is pushed to set the pixle location of where the mouse is when "N" is pushed. so after selecting a location for both "B" and "N" you mouse over any color within the two variables set for "B" and "N", push "M" and it sets the "M" variable to that color.

My intention is to have a Script to constantly search for a selected color withing the box set by the "B" and "N" variables.

(if i can get help on this it should have the mouse ALWAYS move to where ever the selected color inside the box is.)

Ok.

Step 1- Look at PixelSearch ()

Step 2- Look at HotkeySet ()

Step 3- Look at MouseGetPos ()

Step 4- Try

Step 5- Post back with what YOU have tried. Working or not.