Girl needs help with her script :-)

.....JA JA ......MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED THIS TIME. :D ....

What the crazy hell is that: :D

Girl needs help with her script :-)

Who said the "galanterie" was dead ?

that is a proof that: :D

You dont need to know about computers to be a hacker cracker..., that can be taught by SandraParis Showgirl....

ja ja, first time I got somebody trying to hack or crack the male minds in a code forum ja ja

YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED. this time ja ja :lol:

Please, THINK WITH YOUR HEAD, not with your .....0 :idea: .I dont think it is so important sex type for a poster, as you show here. I dont like this way trying to get code out.

I like , girls join coding :D . It shows that Girls can be equal to Men.. if they really show it. Not only words. :idiot:

by the way Angelo may be Italian, but

Angel is right for spanish male, and Angela or Angeles is for female. ;)

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en EspaƱol Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, BasicOS, if it is hacking, then you have been the first one to be hacked here, because I don't think you would ever e-mailed me 3 times to ask me if I needed help if my name "SandraParis" did not show you I was a girl one week ago, when I first came here to read the forum to understand how it could help me.

So, please, don't tell others about hacking :idiot:

I just find it funny to tell what I was doing as lot of people here are doing computer things. I am not. I tryed to script it myself but I thought I need help as it did not worked as well as expected. I was not trying to get the code without to do anything as all the other post I saw...

So once again, thanks everybody!

Sandra

AutoItSmith, I am afraid it will not be possible, but we can make a deal if you send me thousands of people on my webcam I will allow you to see me for few minutes for sure ;-)

I tryed to make the script working today, but I think I made a mistake in the way the windows are recognized by the script. Ezzetabi gave me :

$i1 = 'classname=IEFrame';Title of the first window
$i2 = 'classname=IEFrame';Title of the second window

Then, I put

$i1 = 'classname=New Viewer Connected';Title of the first window
$i2 = 'classname=Microsoft Internet Explorer';Title of the second window

But it seems that the first windows is not an IE window. When I launch AutoitSpy on it, it gave me 'classname=Static' and then title of the window is "new viewer connected" (by the way, is it case sensitive ? Do I have to care about caps ?)

So, Can I be more precise with the title of the window in the $i1 et $i2 ? I don't know if I have to say the title in the $i1 or if I have to include it later...

:idiot:

:D:idiot:

Ja Ja, Sandra please take your nice long legs out of the bits or out of the posts, I dont want your SEX. :lol:

Even your name is not enough for me to believe you are a girl, or you think I am a fool. Even if you were a girl, maybe you are an ugli girl :D , or maybe a pretty girl. Even if dont know I would love you. Maybe you are not my type.Couples are not so easy.;)

Of course, In any chat, you find girls in 20 minutes, you only need to speak normal and happy. And you can know her in person???.....I dont know what you want to teach me indeed..

I am curious .... by nature. And I make the post to you because I wanted and is part of the forum-play and because we all are people here. I didnt like it, when you answered to me that Autoit is a so easy thing to learn that you didnt want to spend your valuable time learning it. WE ALL HERE HAVE ALSO WORTHy TIME, not only you.

dont come to teach me something about girls, please, one of my favourite sports have been hunting girls :D for a long time.

Not in the topic but interesting:

we have in Spain the most antimachist-antisex LAW, for women, where women are really respected and helped in anyway, I think, sometimes it is bad for women so much help. It is the only country of Europe, I think, where the vicepresident is a women, and a lot of ministers. Ā“

Even I dont know if SandraParis = Dalarn strikes again?? ja ja

real sex is more amusing .. than from the virtual

nice day .. everybody...

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en EspaƱol Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

BasicOs, I answered I wanted to learn in reading the help file first. Sorry if you are angry I did not ask for your help and to code it for me after being on the forum after 5 minutes like other newbie do usually :-)

Nothing personal, I don't really know what you are trying to figure out, I am not here to make trouble. I don't want to offend such a great girl hunter :-)

Sandra

sorry, how can I be angry? :idiot:,

only, that I dont like your topic.. another lamer one.. I thought or may be an small innocente girl asking for help. at first glance.

anyway if you earn much money by selling SEX, i dont know why dont you buy a program that fit exactily your webcam striptease, don save so much.

I am not here to make trouble. I don't want to offend such a great girl hunter :-)

I dont like paying for a girl. I prefer to hunt. I dont eat payed meat, but fresh hunted one. I think you are lovely... :D

Didnt said that I was a great hunter but I have been long time doing it.

dont worry for trouble here, you are in part of a forum, and everybody is free to say his oppinion.. as I do...

I hope I havent said something which disturbs you but "LAMER", i want to speak clear...

sorry, I have a lot of unfinished code left to make for my work, so that is why I dont use to write code here, but if anybody needs help I may give it or not..., only you need to ask for it.

Edited by BasicOs

Then, I put

$i1 = 'classname=New Viewer Connected';Title of the first window
$i2 = 'classname=Microsoft Internet Explorer';Title of the second window

But it seems that the first windows is not an IE window. When I launch AutoitSpy on it, it gave me 'classname=Static' and then title of the window is "new viewer connected"Ā  (by the way, is it case sensitive ? Do I have to care about caps ?)

So, Can I be more precise with the title of the window in the $i1 et $i2 ? I don't know if I have to say the title in the $i1 or if I have to include it later...

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1- Yes, it is case sensitive.

2- you have to use 'classname=xxx' if you write down the classname, you have to use just the title other wise, check the helpfile here. Try just

$i1 = 'New Viewer Connected' ;Title of the first window
$i2 = 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' ;Title of the second window

and if you any problem. Check again with the Autoit info tool (spy).

@BasicOS: Just to know, do you say 'prostitute' to every new girl you meet?

@SandraParis: Congrats for answering so nicely to a so unkind guy. :idiot:

@ezzatbi: the badnes is in your head

It depend if you think it is a dirty word or not I dont think so. For me is a job like anyother if it is freely made. We could speak for hours about the alienation of the humans and jobs.. and the bad human being could become.

You said 'prostitute' not me, anyway I respect any person, DO YOU think prostitute are bad persons? I dont!!, even I respect any job who has anybody, prostitute are legalized nowadays , you should have to understand it is the oldest job existing in the world.

I understand her job is that she is at a webcam and sells her minutes...

There are many alone people who need it, please respect them also,.. I find it is a social job. :idiot:

There are handicapped, people with problems who cant, or normal people like you and I, who dont want to have a marriage or dont want any fixed relationship with another, or even dont want to make an effort in reaching a female and talk. :D

I meant, i didnt like only the title of the topic...

do you understand?

:lol: unkind should be you as I see your words... as I meant YOU did not read well my post I repeat the part where I say what I mean:

I hope I havent said something which disturbs you but "LAMER", i want to speak clear...

sure, I am not angry, this is a forum..., we explain our points.....I dont want everybody should agree with me...

I only meant that nor males neither females,(also why not gays), all should have the same preference by being answered in the forum.. I imagine there are a couple of boys waiting for answer right now.....

If everything goes like you mean, everybody should make a female-nick, to be helped quicker.. isnt, it?

Edited by BasicOs

Most of what I said was a joke sandra and WOW, your prices are very high. If you are going to go ANYWHERE on this forum try not to flash you sexiness. BTW I think you are the only girl on the forum, lol.

Ps. already got a girl, see the beauty in my sig, thats my girlfriend.

Edited by AutoIt Smith

Yeah I'd rather you not tell us exactly what it's used for... I just want to spy on you now -.-

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Thank you, she is the HOTTEST girl on the planet!!!! And she is the perfect gal mentally, emotionally, PHYSICALLY, and in all levels I want. We have the same general wants, needs, goals. Same ideals, beliefs, etc.

I am so happy with her!!! Thank you for the comment

AutoIt Smith