Ignore

Hi

[pls proove the quality of my encryption]

1.) this forum is *NOT* about encryption, it's about Autoit Script. So if you really want to proove the quality of your encryption algorithm, you will have to ask the encryption experts in a forum covering that stuff.

2.) If you want the encryption experts to proove the quality of your ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM, you will have to reveal your encryption algorithm. If you don't, it's nothing but "security by obscurity", and there is no security by obscurity.

So your attempt "Hey, here is a crypted file and the password, now try to guess my algorithm" IMHO is not the right approach to proove the quality of your encryption.

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

• 1 month later...

I did NOT put in here "pls doo ths thing for mee!!"

Ah. Well, this one I did read so:

I want somebody to try and get the data with the knowledge they have.

Or what was the intention of that line :D "I want somebody to try ..."? ;)

Please in the future refrain from posting such angry posts.

This reply wasn't inteded to be angry at all ;) . Read some of my other replies, and you'll see, that I'm not a flamer at all.

[some lines of a person feeling offended? Well - once again: I didn't intend to!]

Simple fact is, if you don't know how it works then how can't you reverse engineer it.

You'd be surprised, how often the encryption experts can manage to reveal the original from encryped files where it seems to be impossilbe at a glance!

In opposite to your flaming against me: I'm NOT an encryption expert! But time by time I read articles covering encryption challenges. And it's very interesting, amazing and exciting, what's possible -- sometimes.

Yes I realize I was asking the pretty much impossible. But there are alot of guru's on here who could have given it a shot. It's very simple as far as encryption goes.

Again, and -- honestly -- this is *NOT* inteded to be unfriendly in any way:

If you wanna check an *encryption* algorithm's quality, you will have to ask *ENCRYPTION* Experts. And not the people skilled to use the *LANGUAGE* you've choosen to write your encryption with.

Encryption is a very, very special science. And checking it's quality is absolutely, 100% indipendent from the language it's being implemented with...

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!