Sign in to follow this  
etirta

DirCopy

etirta

When performing DirCopy(), if there is an error copying 1 file, then the function will simply stop and return. The problem is some times when performing this, one of the file under the folder is being locked and can't be copied. There should be a flag in DirCopy() to ignore error copying a file and continue until the it finished.

Any suggestion on how for me to do it?

BR //Edo

Dead

I have had this problem the solution i used was

#include <Array.au3>

local $FolderArray = _FileListToArray(@MyDocumentsDir & "\", "*", 2)

$1 = _ArraySearch($FolderArray, "RECYCLER")
    _ArrayDelete($FolderArray, $1)
    $Num = $FolderArray[0]
    $FolderArray[0] = $Num - 1

What this does it gets all of the folders From My Documents and puts them in to an Array

then it searches the array and removes the folder "RECYCLER" and removes 1 from Array[0]

Edited by Dead

PsaltyDS

When performing DirCopy(), if there is an error copying 1 file, then the function will simply stop and return. The problem is some times when performing this, one of the file under the folder is being locked and can't be copied. There should be a flag in DirCopy() to ignore error copying a file and continue until the it finished.

Any suggestion on how for me to do it?

BR //Edo

Run() or RunWait() with an XCOPY command line including the "/C" switch. I use XCOPY with "/D/E/V/C/Y" switches for most of my mass-copies.

muttley

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law