Creating a right click menu for window on taskbar

no, i mean the taksbar items..

What do you mean by taskbar then?

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

he means the start bar... you know between the start button and the clock... :P

P.S.:i've got no ideea how you cand modify that menu

post-19203-1217366601_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheMadman

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

that would be the tray then, so the tray stuff codeworm said

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

that would be the tray then, so the tray stuff codeworm said

No, it's not called the tray. What you saw as the Yahoo messenger context menu in TheMadman's screenshot is called a taskbar item. The item is located in the taskbar, not the tray.

• 2 weeks later...