Au3Info Tool

I seem to recall that earlier versions of AutoIt had the source (.au3) file for the Au3Info Tool. I may be mis-remembering this and it might not have even been written in AutoIt. If it is available in au3 format, then I'd like to get the last version before the current (vastly changed version) if it is permissible. muttley

Thanks!

:)

PS. I did do a bit of a search around the forum, but to no avail so far! :(

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

I seem to recall that earlier versions of AutoIt had the source (.au3) file for the Au3Info Tool. I may be mis-remembering this and it might not have even been written in AutoIt. If it is available in au3 format, then I'd like to get the last version before the current (vastly changed version) if it is permissible. muttley

Thanks!

:(

PS. I did do a bit of a search around the forum, but to no avail so far! :P

I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it was written in Perl.

Could be wrong though - bad memory :)

- Table UDF - create simple data tables - Line Graph UDF GDI+ - quickly create simple line graphs with x and y axes (uses GDI+ with double buffer) - Line Graph UDF - quickly create simple line graphs with x and y axes (uses AI native graphic control) - Barcode Generator Code 128 B C - Create the 1/0 code for barcodes. - WebCam as BarCode Reader - use your webcam to read barcodes - Stereograms!!! - make your own stereograms in AutoIT - Ziggurat Gaussian Distribution RNG - generate random numbers based on normal/gaussian distribution - Box-Muller Gaussian Distribution RNG - generate random numbers based on normal/gaussian distribution - Elastic Radio Buttons - faux-gravity effects in AutoIT (from javascript)- Morse Code Generator - Generate morse code by tapping your spacebar!

@andybiochem

I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it was written in Perl.

I may have read the same ages ago? :)

Could be wrong though - bad memory :(

But I find my memory ain't what it used to be ... that is, if I could just remember what it is I'm trying to remember, I'd maybe remember what it is I can't remember? muttley

Spoiler

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

As far as I know there are no sources for this tool available.

But you can find on the forum some scripts/functions reproducing its core functionality - windowfrompoint,getclassname,...

Yeah I know! I was just looking for a pre-made solution ... that may have been better & easier than what I've come up with before ... wasn't in the mood to re-invent the wheel again tonight! muttley

:)

Spoiler

userbar.png