click on a text button

Guest melk

Im in need of a little script that clicks a button that is a blue colour and has the text further on it.

I searched the entire forum but i couldnt find anything. cause its a webbased game i already wrote the script sofar that it goes to the right places, but at random times there is a anti script check. wich i want to do attomaticly, i know how to find the colour code but it appears at random places, the button.

so i was wondering if there was such a script? i can modify the word. or the colour myself.

So i just want a script that does colour click. or text click.

Thx if u can help me :idiot:

I need some more info.

Can you post your code?

So your saying your button is at random places? What's the game?

Im in need of a little script that clicks a button that is a blue colour and has the text further on it.

I searched the entire forum but i couldnt find anything. cause its a webbased game i already wrote the script sofar that it goes to the right places, but at random times there is a anti script check. wich i want to do attomaticly, i know how to find the colour code but it appears at random places, the button.

so i was wondering if there was such a script? i can modify the word. or the colour myself.

So i just want a script that does colour click. or text click.

Thx if u can help meĀ  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First off, impatience never helps. Don't say anything for at least 2 days if no one replys. Then say, Anyone? After 2 days.

Anyway...

That is not a button, it is known as a "HyperLink". Autoit does not recognize it as a button, because its not. Its a link. It is recognized in autoit as "text". All it is, is text with some html to make it link to another page/picture/textfile.

You will need to first, search for the exact text of the hyperlink via autoit commands. GetText(not the real function name but generally speaking)

You could use corrdinates for mouse click if its always in the same place.

You can use pixelfind to find the color "blue" with the certain text. And then click on that pixel.

Many differant options.

No one will write the script for you, you have to make an effort.

RTFM (Read The F****** Manual)

Everything I just mentioned is easily found in the autoit help file. Many countless hours have been devoted to making it as good as it is... I wish people would resort to it more often = /

-Para :lmao: