Accessing/Spying on .net objects?

Do you mean answer?

Why don't you ELABORATE para?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

He didn't ask me to.

He said, "All I want to know is if you can or not"

You can, there by I answered, "Yes"

If he would have said, Can you, and if so, how do you do this this this?

I would have exaborated :lmao:

Again

RTFL (Read The F******* Manual)

He asked if there was support... and there is. But it's not working for it, IMPLYING HE WANTS HELP.

Ok so I have the object name of the tree object, however the text of each entry in the tree is not displayed in the spy app.

I don't know the answer to this question, sorry.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

He asked if there was support... and there is.  But it's not working for it, IMPLYING HE WANTS HELP.

I don't know the answer to this question, sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Autoit dont give information of many not supported controls, do it? :lmao:
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

He didn't ask me to.

He said, "All I want to know is if you can or not"

You can, there by I answered, "Yes"

If he would have said, Can you, and if so, how do you do this this this?

I would have exaborated :lmao:

Again

RTFL (Read The F******* Manual)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And have you actually tried, para? Do you even actually know what a .NET control is?

Its perfectly fine to tell somebody to RTFM when you know the information is there, but when the information is NOT there, then you just look like a dumbass saying "RTFM" when there isn't anything there.

fjork_duf, if you're lucky, the TreeView-related controls in the latest beta might work. However, don't be too hopeful. My experience with .NET stuff has been that some things work and some don't and its really just a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to AutoIT, have reviewed the docs including the beta and can't find any reference to working with TreeView controls other than in the GUI. The beta DOES have a new command for ListView.

I need to automate a SysTreeView control, if it is possible could someone please give me an example of locating and selecting an item in the tree?

If it is not yet possible with AutoIT could someone recommend a tool that can do so?

Hi,

I've done some things with a SystreeView321

ControlSend($WindowTitle,'','SysTreeView321','{home}{down 2}{space}{down 3}{space}{down 7}{space}') ; Select Install Options

Andre

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!