Wave file opens script ?

I am trying to write a clean cut easy script that hears a wavefile in a game. Once this music starts or is playing I want the script to run when it stops I want the script to turn off or pause and restart once it starts up again. Is this even possible to do it can not be that hard.

something like

Battlemusic=true

send 1

sleep 14000

send 2

sleep 14000

pretty basic.

Any suggestions.

Yeah it might be hard I am not sure how all this works I am hoping that it is pretty simple all I need it to do is locate that audio file and start my script that is it then end it if the file is no longer playing there has to be a way to do it.

Ok I have another Idea is it possible for auto it to see a image pop up on my screen and activate a script then end the script once the image disappears ?

lets say the image is a shield with a sword through it.

You talk to a character and he flags you and the shield pops up is there a way so that once that happens autoit sees the shield and activates my script ?

And then after the script runs once it resets ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly new, but I would search around on here for getting pixel colors, and then use multiple of them as a condition to activate another script. You would have to have one script running all the time, but I think it might work. Example:

script 1 (the always running one) could be something along the lines of:

$pixelcolor1 = PixelGetColor( [whatever location on shield])

$pixelcolor2 = PixelGetColor([another location on shield])

and do this however many more times you want just to identify the shield, and then something like

If $pixelcolor1 = whatever AND $pixelcolor2 = whatever AND (...you get the idea) THEN

Run("[the second script to do whatever]")

yes?

Christianity: In the beginning, there was God, who always was there and created everything.Atheism: In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded. Both sides look bad...