String cutting...

Guest kszksz

I have string:

$something = "cat dog moo cow something end"

How to delete everything before 'moo' and after 'cow'?

I was searching in documentation, but i found no solution...

Thanks for answer.

2. How to remove from a variable all endline chars?

Thanks for answer x2.

:lmao:

Okay, everything before 'moo' and after 'cow'? Let's take a look but place note, to replace 'moo' just make the first line change and to replace 'cow' just make the second line change:

$FirstSearchString = 'moo'
$SecondSearchString = 'cow'
$OriginalString = 'cat dor moo cow something end'
$NewString = StringTrimLeft($OriginalString, StringInStr($OriginalString, $FirstSearchString, 1) - 1)
$NewString = StringTrimRight($NewString, StringLen($NewString) - StringInStr($NewString, $SecondSearchString, 1) + StringLen($SecondSearchString) - 1)

And for the second one:

$Var = StringReplace(StringStripCR($Var), @LF, '')
Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

it works but.. I want to do something like this:

Send("{APPSKEY}p")

$NWindow = "index"

WinWait($NWindow,"")

If Not WinActive($NWindow,"") Then WinActivate($NWindow,"")

WinWaitActive($NWindow,"")

Send("{CTRLDOWN}ac{CTRLUP}")

Send("{ALTDOWN}{F4}{ALTUP}")

this opens source of website and copies source to clipboard.. works

then

$schowek = ClipGet()

$schowek = StringReplace(StringStripCR($schowek), @LF, '')

$schowek = StringReplace(StringStripCR($schowek), @CR, '')

$schowek = StringStripWS( $schowek, 8 )

$FirstSearchString = 'Stamina'

$SecondSearchString = '%</span><br>'

$OriginalString = $schowek

$NewString = StringTrimLeft($OriginalString, StringInStr($OriginalString, $FirstSearchString, 1) - 1)

$NewString = StringTrimRight($NewString, StringLen($NewString) - StringInStr($NewString, $SecondSearchString, 1) + StringLen($SecondSearchString) - 1)

this isn't working... i want to remove everything without strings 'stamina' and ''%</span><br>' and between them... they are somewhere in the middle of the text in clipboard... where am I wrong? what to do?

Try downloading the file and reading into it...

From what I have seen is ClipGet() doesn't work for new clipboard after script has been ran. Let's say you run a script and it sleep(), any new clipboard will not be in ClipGet()

ClipGet() is only the clipboard from when the script was originally run. Might have been fixed; I don't know.

Post the entire thing that shows up under the clipboard so I can debug.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I may as well post it:

$proxy = FileReadLine ($ProxyFile, $proxyon)
  $pos = stringInstr($proxy, ":")
  $port = stringMid($proxy, $pos + 1, stringLen($proxy) - $pos)
  $ip = stringMid($proxy, 1, $pos - 1)
  $proxyon = $proxyon + 1  ; Formatting the Proxies

That is what I use in my program for splitting the proxy (for example, 12.34.56:80), into two different values ("12.34.56" and "80"), and storing them both to a variable.

There was a topic I helped someone on this before see this url:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...077entry53077