Is it possible

Does anybody know if it is possible to make an AutoIt script authenticate a user within Windows environment.

On our domain, internet is blocked by default for generic accounts but this is causing issues. What I want to do is:- If a generic account is logged on and a user attempts to access internet sites, send a challenge so a user can use their own credentials which will then allow them access to internet sites without logging off the generic account.

I know generic accounts are a bad thing but unfortunately due to the environment we wok in they are necessary. Am I chasing rainbows here?

Thanks for looking and any suggestions you can make

[font='Comic Sans MS']Eagles may soar high but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines[/font]

Does anybody know if it is possible to make an AutoIt script authenticate a user within Windows environment.

On our domain, internet is blocked by default for generic accounts but this is causing issues. What I want to do is:- If a generic account is logged on and a user attempts to access internet sites, send a challenge so a user can use their own credentials which will then allow them access to internet sites without logging off the generic account.

I know generic accounts are a bad thing but unfortunately due to the environment we wok in they are necessary. Am I chasing rainbows here?

Thanks for looking and any suggestions you can make

What happens when you use RunAs()?

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law