Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tarre

need help asap to block incomming packets

8 posts in this topic

is there any way auto-it can block incomming packets? sry for bad thread name etc :P

cus one guy is keeping sneding 1 packet that fucks my ventrilo server up :/. it shuts instant. he using some new "ventrilo crash" thing that was releeased today. its fking annoying

cus one guy is keeping sneding 1 packet that fucks my ventrilo server up :/. it shuts instant. he using some new "ventrilo crash" thing that was releeased today. its fking annoying

what port is he sending it on

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

my ventrilo port. this is the code he is using. its on a fucking public forum -.- i googled my ass off and found it. im so pissed

<snipped>

its c++ but still i want to block it on somehow :/

Edited by SmOke_N

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

my ventrilo port. this is the code he is using. its on a fucking public forum -.- i googled my ass off and found it. im so pissed

<snipped>

its c++ but still i want to block it on somehow :/

have u got the persons ip and i will sort your problem out uther than blocking his ip u can just flud him but i dont think that u can block some one in autoit without blocking the port can u change the port Edited by SmOke_N

can't some routers block ips? You could just block all traffic coming from his ip.