PixelGetColor help

Hi, im making a macro for a game i play and need a little help. im trying to intergrate the PixelGetColor function what im wanting to do is when a certain pixel chages colors i wont it to stop fighting and leave. (means im loseing the fight :P) but i want my macro to still run normally untill that pixel changes red then i need the code so i can make it leave:)

sry for example when x=772 y=413 changes colors to red i want my macro to stop fighting and leave the fight. i jus need the code i need the pixelgetcolor code and once the color is found to promt it to do somthing else

sry for example when x=772 y=413 changes colors to red i want my macro to stop fighting and leave the fight. i jus need the code i need the pixelgetcolor code and once the color is found to promt it to do somthing else

Im not sure what you mean exacly, also posting the relevant code makes it much easier for someone to help you. I would guess that you you could put it into a While loop, get the hex for the red color and While loop your code until that color is found then Exitloop