Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GtaSpider

RapidPrem UDF

17 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi

Here is my RapidPrem UDF :P What can it do? It can download and upload files (with progress if u want) without needed IE.au3 or smth like this. All functions are pure AutoIt and created with TCP... commands.

Functions:

• _RapidPrem_DownloadFile
  • _RapidPrem_UploadFile
  • _RapidPrem_GenerateAuth
  • _RapidPrem_IsRapidLink
  • _RapidPrem_ReturnAccount *NEW*

A Example (PR3M - Generate Premium Points for your RapidShare account, but without Source - sorry) and the UDF is in the ZIP attachment

Download: RapidPrem.zip(Downloads before: 595 + 99)

It would be great if i become some comments, because is spend much time in this project :P

Your Spider

Edit 15.07.2009: New Version of RapidPrem (works now)

Edit 24.07.2009: Example added

Edited by GtaSpider

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Froum

Hi

Here is my RapidPrem UDF :) What can it do? It can download and upload files (with progress if u want) without needed IE.au3 or smth like this. All functions are pure AutoIt and created with TCP... commands.

Functions:

• _RapidPrem_DownloadFile
  • _RapidPrem_UploadFile
  • _RapidPrem_GenerateAuth
  • _RapidPrem_CheckAcc
  • _RapidPrem_IsRapidLink

A Example (PR3M - Generate 255 Premium Points for Your RapidShare account) and the UDF is in the ZIP attachment

Download:

It would be great if i become some comments, because is spend much time in this project :o

Your Spider

New to the forum and program, interested to try it out for various things. Can this particular program go to a web page that has multiple .rar files and get all of them and download?

@mabes

you should ask this question to General help and support forum...

@GTASpiter

Das ist Super ! :)

No really, good job ! it works perfectly for me... thanks :o

Cheers, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

New to the forum and program, interested to try it out for various things. Can this particular program go to a web page that has multiple .rar files and get all of them and download?

OK. Since my question related to one specific script I asked here.

@mabes

Go to ask your question to the forum I said you and insert this topic link if you want, now please dont reply because its not the subject of this topic.. :)

Cheers, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

@mabes

Go to ask your question to the forum I said you and insert this topic link if you want, now please dont reply because its not the subject of this topic.. :)

Cheers, FireFox.

He asked it in the right spot FireFox. This post has no replies, chances are no one knows anything about it. Stop acting like the forum police (that's our job)... And just be a user while you still can be. Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i can't login man!

Login fails for me too. That's strange, my credentials are OK. I can manually download the check file, thu the script cannot.

Hi there,

Yeah, i know. The version which was uploaded here was an very old version.

Many changes happens on rapidshare.

I uploaded now the newest version of the RapidPrem UDF in the first post (v2)

hope this will work.

your spider

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Cant get this to work...

simple example:

#include <RapidPrem.au3>

$sURL = "http://rapidshare.com/files/218559968/test.rar"

_RapidPrem_IsRapidLink($sURL)

msgbox(0,"",@error)

also wheres the _RapidPrem_CheckAcc in the au3??

Edited by bluerein

Hi,

Your Example works fine for me. Show no error but return the Filelink.

Arr, right. _RapidPrem_CheckAcc is now in _RapidPrem_ReturnAccount.

Your Spider

Strange ..I get a return of 0 ...

Do I have to have anything installed for this to work ?

No i dont have any other 3th party tools installed.

Do you realy have the newest version from post 1?

Your Spider

Thanks GtaSpider! :)

[center]They say that there is only 10 kinds of people that understand binary code; those who do, and those who don't...[/center][center]Get it? :P[/center]

Hi,

I've added an example to the first post (in the Zip file). Maybe then it's a little bit easier to understand :)

greetings from germany

Spider

Thanks for the example....

entered my premium user and pass and says login failed!!

#17 ·  Posted (edited)

GtaSpider; I don't know if you're aware but Rapidshare released their API, so you might want to take a look at http://images.rapidshare.com/apidoc.txt Maybe you'll find it useful as i did >_

Edited by Datenshi