ProcessClose

It would be easy Jon (I even posted an example code before), but he said that he does not want using nor the list nor the strings so I deleted the post.

In fact I think it is impossible that way. But noobs like make things simple in hard way...

Noob -> :lmao: <- Scripter

Edited by ezzetabi

Well, I am a fan of DOS after all. I just thought that being able to use wildcards or whatever they're called, in AutoIt would be neat. For times when you don't know what you want. Like find all files following the au3*.exe pattern for example. Also, a big thank you to whoever included #NoTrayIcon in the latest beta version. The scripts I make will be much more professional looking. No more worrying about people thinking that AutoIt is a low quality scripting language. AutoIt shouldn't limit what people can do. The less restrictions that AutoIt imposes and the more it lets me do, the happier I get. A big thank you to its creators. Also, ezzetabi, I must be a noob because you confused me with your last post. As for you, AutoIt Smith, I'll try your idea later and see what becomes of it. Thank you for all your ideas everyone. The Tech Guy

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

Dim $x = ProcessList()

For $o = 1 To $x[0]

If $x[$o] = "explorer.exe" Then ContinueLoop

ProcessClose($x[$o])

Next

this will close all processes (except explorer.exe) including the script itself

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.