How to detect subscript error without autoit crashing?

I'm trying to write a little program that runs through all possible subscripts, 0 to infinity, until the array is exceeded. Like if I have $aArray[5] when the function goes to $aArray[6] it will set @error and exit the loop. Every time I try this though Scite crashes with an "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:" error. Is there a way to prevent this error and set my own?

I'm trying to write a little program that runs through all possible subscripts, 0 to infinity, until the array is exceeded. Like if I have $aArray[5] when the function goes to $aArray[6] it will set @error and exit the loop. Every time I try this though Scite crashes with an "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:" error. Is there a way to prevent this error and set my own?

If the array has 6 elements then trying to use the seventh will make the script crash. Use Ubound to find out how many elements there are. If there are X elements the array has elements [0] to [X - 1].

Eg

If $n < Ubound($aArray)  then
;do something with $aArray[$n]
Else
;some error handling code
EndIf
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Thanks but I found UBound and I'm basically trying to rewrite it for my own purposes. Is there a way to do that without autoit crashing?