IE help

I know my verbiage is all wrong. This is my first shot at automating an IE page. What is used to find the names of various things in IE pages? Opening the page is easy enough. I now need to click on a radio button but I don't know what to use in _IEFormElementRadioSelect. How can you find out the name of the radio group?

Edited by ksmith247

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

• Moderators

Try to get the radio object with _IEFormGetCollection or _IEFormGetObjByName. If that doesn't work, then try _IEGetObjByID or _IEGetObjbyName.

Edit:

One of the easiest ways to get all the information you need is to download Debugbar, the link is in Dale Hohms signature.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.