Hide Strange Navigation

Ok, then how can i do to do these?

Because when i see processes with task manager, i don't see iexplore.exe

An embedded browser object does not create an instance of iexplorer.exe in Task Manager.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

An embedded browser object does not create an instance of iexplorer.exe in Task Manager.

;)

Yes, i know that, but when you are register in the page that the program open, and you press the button "Empezar", then it starts to visit links from the embedded browser, and there aren't any window of internet explorer hidden, and there aren't iexplore.exe process in task manager.

Yes, i know that, but when you are register in the page that the program open, and you press the button "Empezar", then it starts to visit links from the embedded browser, and there aren't any window of internet explorer hidden, and there aren't iexplore.exe process in task manager.

I have no idea what application you are talking about or what "Empezar" means. These links that are navigated, do they show up in separate windows, or the same one? They may be just more embedded browser objects in child GUIs.

Regardless of how the mystery app does it, that's one way YOU could do it with AutoIt and the IE.au3 UDF.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

[Empezar = Begin]

The XP Virtual Machine that I installed the app in only has IE6. Each link that I clicked inside the app caused a regular IE window or pop up and IE showed up in the task manager. Maybe IE7 is different.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]