Sign in to follow this  
fangx

stupid question

fangx

i have a script and i want it to highlight a certain text and then use the windows command Rctrl + c to copy it to the clipboard i have most of it completed its just i am stuck at one part

so what i put is HotkeySet("{RCTRL}""c", "start")

what is the seperator used to tell it that it is a combination of keys? crtl + c?

also on a different project i am doing i would like to make for my father who has atheritis a script that automatically double clicks for him, auto it would intercept the mouse click and send 2 clicks into windows

preferably what i'd like is when a key is pressed and then the mouse is pressed it sends 2 clicks so like alt + click = regular 2 clicks

so if you guys can help a newb out that's be great. thanks in advance --fang

herewasplato

i have a script and i want it to highlight a certain text and then use the windows command Rctrl + c to copy it to the clipboard ...

After the info is highlighted, send the window a "^c". You can use Send("^c"), but ControlSend may be better.

... also on a different project i am doing i would like to make for my father who has atheritis a script that automatically double clicks for him, auto it would intercept the mouse click and send 2 clicks into windows ...

You can look at IsPressed in the help file to have the script determine when the mouse is clicked - but I would avoid the click and just have your father place the mouse over the place that he wants to click and then hit a key like F7. If F7 is defined as a hot key within your AutoIt script, then it will just double click where the mouse currently is. If you need F7 for some other application, then find a key that you do not use and set that as your single hot key for that script.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Szhlopp

i have a script and i want it to highlight a certain text and then use the windows command Rctrl + c to copy it to the clipboard i have most of it completed its just i am stuck at one part

so what i put is HotkeySet("{RCTRL}""c", "start")

what is the seperator used to tell it that it is a combination of keys? crtl + c?

also on a different project i am doing i would like to make for my father who has atheritis a script that automatically double clicks for him, auto it would intercept the mouse click and send 2 clicks into windows

preferably what i'd like is when a key is pressed and then the mouse is pressed it sends 2 clicks so like alt + click = regular 2 clicks

so if you guys can help a newb out that's be great. thanks in advance --fang

HotKeySet("^c", "Start")oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø%¹±Õ±Ðí5¥Í¹ÔÌÐì)%}%ÍAÉÍÍ ÄĤ¹}%ÍAÉÍÍ Ä¤Q¡¸5½ÕÍ
±¥¬ ÅÕ½ÐíAÉ¥µÉäÅÕ½Ðì°Õ±Ð°È¤

Untested. It's just the concept=)

GL