Window Titles

Hey guys,

i got bored at work and i decided to make a program that automatically spams my friend when the chat window opens.

say if i walked off and set the spam text to say "Go away, nobody likes you" and then he tried to talk to me it would pick up that window,

make it active and spam him that text.

i have completed it and tought....... i want more, i would like to know how i can make it so if any window opens, they get spammed by the same text.

i cant seem to find out how to get it to do it to similar windows, just the one singled out person.

example: say if my friend was called "ExampleFriend - Chat" and i had an enemy called "ExampleEnemy - Chat"

my spammer is set to "WinActive("ExampleFriend - Chat")

i would like it so that it is capable of spamming both if either of them tried to talk to me.

would apprectiate the help

cheers,

Kyle.

• Moderators

Hey guys,

i got bored at work and i decided to make a program that automatically spams my friend when the chat window opens.

say if i walked off and set the spam text to say "Go away, nobody likes you" and then he tried to talk to me it would pick up that window,

make it active and spam him that text.

i have completed it and tought....... i want more, i would like to know how i can make it so if any window opens, they get spammed by the same text.

i cant seem to find out how to get it to do it to similar windows, just the one singled out person.

example: say if my friend was called "ExampleFriend - Chat" and i had an enemy called "ExampleEnemy - Chat"

my spammer is set to "WinActive("ExampleFriend - Chat")

i would like it so that it is capable of spamming both if either of them tried to talk to me.

would apprectiate the help

cheers,

Kyle.

We don't condone spam on this forum.... Period.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.