Sending commands into the game?

happosai

Hi, i'm new to this so bare with me please. So i used odbg110 to find the command address in the exe of the game.

00508028 . C705 10178E00 >MOV DWORD PTR DS:[8E1710],elementc.008E1>; ASCII "Assist"

Am I doing it right? Now i want to use autoit to send that command into the game with a hot key. It is the Assist Attack command that the game doesn't have a hot key for it so every time i want to assist party leader i have to right click and select that command from his portrait. Please any help would be superb!

Phil

Hi, i'm new to this so bare with me please. So i used odbg110 to find the command address in the exe of the game.

00508028 . C705 10178E00 >MOV DWORD PTR DS:[8E1710],elementc.008E1>; ASCII "Assist"

Am I doing it right? Now i want to use autoit to send that command into the game with a hot key. It is the Assist Attack command that the game doesn't have a hot key for it so every time i want to assist party leader i have to right click and select that command from his portrait. Please any help would be superb!

Phil

I'm not sure how this game works or if I understand what you're doing...

You have an address you want to write to?

I use CheatEngine. And to send it commands like that I have to use the debugger to inject code into the executable. If all you need to do is write some text to an address then look up 'NomadMemory'.

I've created some game 'hackers' in AutoIt. All it does though is modify the lives/health/ammo addresses (4 Byte). If this really is a 'command' sent through the system, AFAIK, it's not possible with AutoIt.

Hopefully that's clear as mud... :)

Edited by Szhlopp

I'm not sure how this game works or if I understand what you're doing...

You have an address you want to write to?

I use CheatEngine. And to send it commands like that I have to use the debugger to inject code into the executable. If all you need to do is write some text to an address then look up 'NomadMemory'.

I've created some game 'hackers' in AutoIt. All it does though is modify the lives/health/ammo addresses (4 Byte). If this really is a 'command' sent through the system, AFAIK, it's not possible with AutoIt.

Hopefully that's clear as mud... :)

What i want is instead of clicking the "Assist Attack" command in game. Can autoit do that for me with a hot key? Example, when i press F1 autoit would send that command into to game. Is that possible? If so what do i need to find for autoit to do that? Thanks for quick reply!

Phil