Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LimeSeed

Converting Songs

8 posts in this topic

There was some syntax that i saw the other day about converting mp3s and stuff. what is the command for that??

global $warming = true

There was some syntax that i saw the other day about converting mp3s and stuff. what is the command for that??

I don't know to be a command to convert mp3 to another file type. Use ffmpeg or other program to convert you mp3s.

When the words fail... music speaks

I don't know to be a command to convert mp3 to another file type. Use ffmpeg or other program to convert you mp3s.

do you know any command line audio converters, that could convert between AAC, MP3, WMA etc?

global $warming = true

do you know any command line audio converters, that could convert between AAC, MP3, WMA etc?

I don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do but TotalRecorder is insanely awesome. I had to remove protection on some songs of mine(Nothing illegal I own the music. Just hardware being a pain). It basically sits there and plays songs through itself. It has awesome sound splitting and even reads all the track data.

Check it out it may be what you're looking for: Total Recorder

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Use ffmpeg command line.

Documentation here.

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks

I don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do but TotalRecorder is insanely awesome. I had to remove protection on some songs of mine(Nothing illegal I own the music. Just hardware being a pain). It basically sits there and plays songs through itself. It has awesome sound splitting and even reads all the track data.

Check it out it may be what you're looking for: Total Recorder

Is this not the same thing as recording with Audacity or similar software with the input source as "* Mix"?

thanks guys :)

global $warming = true

Is this not the same thing as recording with Audacity or similar software with the input source as "* Mix"?

I've never used 'Audacity'. The reason I love TotalRecorder is it's ability to record ANYTHING.

Here is why I use it:

Songs I own have protection.

I want these songs on my Chocolate(Phone).

I put all these files in a WMP playlist.

I set TotalRecorder to automatically split tracks when the track changes in WMP.

TotalRecorder automatically grabs the track data from WMP.

Creates a file with my set naming scheme.

I can start this thing and leave. I can set pause reduction, Auto-Stop, Splitting, Shutdown my PC, ect. It enables me to convert/move/strip protection off of anything.