Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D4rk^S0ul

Cant remember autoit command

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to run autoit commands on-the-fly through a some sort of input, i remember using the command once before in a script but for the life of me i cant remember it or find it in help and forums.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to run autoit commands on-the-fly through a some sort of input, i remember using the command once before in a script but for the life of me i cant remember it or find it in help and forums.

Thanks for any help.

No idea what you're asking.

/AutoIt3ExecuteLine ?

/AutoIt3ExecuteScript ?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Execute()

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy

Unfortunately thats not it. Im prob going to have to give up, im pretty sure i seen and used it but it would have been a few years ago.

It was a simple command to run commands like FileWrite and any other command you inputted into it while the program was running so you could execute the commands without writing them in the code, Im trying to use it to control my remote pc while im at college since i often leave it running some games but been having problems leaving it but i plan to use it to log back in and also shut it down when needed. I was hoping to use this rather then having to write lots and lots of commands into the program.