How can I restore a fullscreen window, please help.

I got a program with full screen when woking, if I try to change to another window or minimize it so it will be closed. I want to work another program beside him but I got that problem. I think if I can restore it will be better. So how, please help me.

This id my code: (it make the program be closed after checked.)

While (1)
$wl = WinList()
for $i = 1 to $wl[0][0]
If $wl[#i][0] = "Maker tool" Then
WinSetState($wl[$i][1], "", @SW_RESTORE)
MsgBox(0, "Warning", "Already restore it")
EndIf
Exitloop
Next
WEnd

*** Exitloop before Endif, mistake from typing...

Edited by nhatkhang17

Exitloop must be before Endif >_<

While (1)
$wl = WinList()
for $i = 1 to $wl[0][0]
If $wl[#i][0] = "Maker tool" Then
WinSetState($wl[$i][1], "", @SW_RESTORE)
MsgBox(0, "Warning", "Already restore it")
Exitloop
EndIf
Next
WEnd
I mean the script checked the program (I want to restore it) and restore it but the effect take the program be closed. My code just got wrong on typing...

Maybe the program got some code for anti restore and minimize, so I need other way to take effect on it without closed. Please help me :)

Edited by nhatkhang17

Did anyone knew about "window mode". I need a script with the same useful...

Some games, programs working in full-screen(not a maximize window) and they not accept to change into window or they close. So how to restore them... my code was not useful cause it make programs be closed :)

Anyone got other way?

*** Any Ideas: Can we create a new window before the program working and then forge the program into that window when it start?

*** Any Ideas: Can we create a new window before the program working and then forge the program into that window when it start?

i don't know what you exactly mean but seem like you want to make a GUI ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys