Create Object many times for diffrent windows

Hey All,

not even sure how to ask this. but im trying to accomplish something im used to do very easly in C++.

i have a script that i modified with OCR. I want to create a class or object of this function and attach it to each time a chat box is opened. so if i have 5 chat box's the Ocr function will independently track all 5 windows with OCR.

i dont think this is possible with AutoIt. So im thinking i prob will have a endless loop checking to see if any new chat box's open, if a new one opens run a new script on this active window.

although i would like to pass a parameter to this script (something like the handle of the window to attach it to) or else im not sure how to start the autoti script specficaly for a windows

or my second idea was have autoit rewrite a new script everytime a new chat box opens and name the script accordingly and run it.(at least ill get paramater hard coded into new script)

does 2 ideas are in my head cause i dont think i can create many objects of the same script and have them all independently run in the same script.

if i am mistaken please let me know this will save me dozens of hours

*Bump*

Hey all , maybe my question was not well put.

can i put autoit in a Class?

so i can do something like

;when we detect new window is open
$myObj = new myScript
$myObj.hdl = window[k][1]
$myObj.run

so if i had many windows i want to create many objects and they all act independently