version="6.0.0.0"

language="*"

processorArchitecture="*"

publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"

/>

</dependentAssembly>

</dependency>

</assembly>

how to get my code back spent like 3 days on this i should of made a copy but didnt

Are you sure you're looking at the source and not the failed executable? Do you have file extensions hidden or shown? Do you have two icons with the same name? If you have an exe attach it and maybe a mod/admin can help you.

Are you sure you're looking at the source and not the failed executable? Do you have file extensions hidden or shown? Do you have two icons with the same name? If you have an exe attach it and maybe a mod/admin can help you.

Well its the source no file extension not hidden and is there hacked decompilers out there i have a .exe that i compiled on day 2 but i had to change some stuff like hotkeys and sleep times and recompile it

so i have an exe if i can decompile that and edit stuff on that not sure how i'd go about doing that....

I know they exist i have heard about them on this vary forum even if a mod has one and is willing to decompile my script for me because i know its not somthing that should be passed around

• Developers

How have you compiled this script ? (Manually with aut2exe?)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Well its the source no file extension not hidden and is there hacked decompilers out there i have a .exe that i compiled on day 2 but i had to change some stuff like hotkeys and sleep times and recompile it

so i have an exe if i can decompile that and edit stuff on that not sure how i'd go about doing that....

I know they exist i have heard about them on this vary forum even if a mod has one and is willing to decompile my script for me because i know its not somthing that should be passed around

I'm sure if you post the EXE a mod would be willing to help you get the source.

I guess you learned this the hard way. But make a backup everytime you change something. :)

I'm sure if you post the EXE a mod would be willing to help you get the source.

I guess you learned this the hard way. But make a backup everytime you change something. >_<

as i said i compleatly just re wrote it using functions from other files i was using to test to see if the functions where right glad i had them :) alright thank ya for effert i want to add reg key to run on start but idk how to do this inside my script so it only runs once