alarm clock

alienkillaz

just edit the .ini to point the script to some of your favourite songs and voila! your computer is now a fully functional alarm clock

(remember it works on 24-hour time)

here is what the ini should look like:

[music]

1="E:\My Shared Folder\share\mp3\Beatles"

2="E:\My Shared Folder\share\Full Albums\John Williams-Star Wars"

3="E:\My Shared Folder\share\mp3\Beethoven"

4="E:\My Shared Folder\share\Full Albums\Jurassic.Park.1CD.1993.Soundtrack.[WmC]"

5="E:\My Shared Folder\share\Full Albums\Titanic-Soundtrack"

alarm.au3

i made an alarm yesterday :lmao: if you want you can try mine (the save fuction doesn't work right yet)

EDIT: download the newer one with this link My Alarm.zip

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

actually you did yours kinda smarter than mine, it just doesn't have a GUI

im going to try changing my code a little closer to yours to make mine run faster and less memory intensive

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I think I'm going to make one of these also :lmao:

I had one a while ago, lost it...

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

its fun to make :lmao: i wake up using mine and i have grampa simpson saying hello in my sound