deobfuscate my script?

Glyph

Before you go off and flame, I have backed my source up to my usb and my hdd. both of which no longer work.

I have saved the source of the obfuscated though, to my webserver.

I have the tbl file and the source, just lost my original source.

Any way to get help?

I need a deobfuscator for m yscript, to make one looks liek a very hard task o;

2k lines of code obfuscated.

this script is 2 years of knowledge in one script and now its basically gone unless I can deobfuscate it...

I forget what version of obfuscater it is, it was form about 3 months ago. so, whatever version that is.

Thanks. If you don't have anything nice to say, just ignore this.

I REALLLY REALLY dont have time to remake this script, I cannot afford to lose this!!

Please understand, i'm not lookiung to deobfuscate random scripts. I just want my work back.

Please reply via PM. (preferably someone who's a mod or dev on autoit)

Edited by Glyph

tolle indicium

Yeah, it's a PITA when this happens. It happened to me a while ago and the lesson I learned was always backup important scripts to a CDRW. Sorry I can't be of much help but good luck in any case.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

If I can't get any help here, i'll have to write a deobfuscator myself ><

I can read my code while its obfuscated, looks prettty similair....

but, so many variables...

tolle indicium

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

If I can't get any help here, i'll have to write a deobfuscator myself ><

I can read my code while its obfuscated, looks prettty similair....

but, so many variables...

When a script is obfusacated, it cannot be deobfusicated. When obfusicated the script changes all functions, native, and UDF's to random names, so you wont know what they are later. I really doubt this is possible.

When a script is obfusacated, it cannot be deobfusicated. When obfusicated the script changes all functions, native, and UDF's to random names, so you wont know what they are later. I really doubt this is possible.

Sometimes you really need to know the things you talk about. I have seen de-obfuscators that runs ok, I will ask the author of that script about this topic.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Sometimes you really need to know the things you talk about. I have seen de-obfuscators that runs ok, I will ask the author of that script about this topic.

I've never seen one. Wouldn't this fall under the decompiling thing too?

related.

But not decompiling, because decompiling requires a compiled script to be uncompiled.

this isn't compiled, so its not decompiling.

tolle indicium

Not the public information that everyone needs to know but here I go anyway.

For the fun of it I started to write one and got a long ways into it. It's actually is very possible. You can easily have the de-obfuscator determine what the functions are and even play with the includes.

I didn't quite get it to work with 2-3k+ lines because of a bug in my de-obfuscator. I know basically how to fix it but I just havn't had the time to go back and finish it up.

There is hope for it being de-obfuscated. I just can't do it in the next day or so.

If I get around to fixing that final bug, get the source/table file and get the OK from a mod here I'll go ahead and try it for you.

@ALL

Do not pm me about de-obfuscating scripts.

Please don't ask me for the source. Nobody is getting their hands on it.

Edited by Szhlopp

• Developers

this script is 2 years of knowledge in one script and now its basically gone unless I can deobfuscate it...

I forget what version of obfuscater it is, it was form about 3 months ago. so, whatever version that is.

-snip-

I REALLLY REALLY dont have time to remake this script, I cannot afford to lose this!!

Please understand, i'm not lookiung to deobfuscate random scripts. I just want my work back.

There is a real big contradiction in your post, but I won't rub it in more than this. :P

Just for the record:

The script can of course be de-obfuscated if somebody is willing to spent the time and effort to decipher it and write the code.

The things you will lose are the variable names and the Function names, other than that things can be reverted.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

There is a real big contradiction in your post, but I won't rub it in more than this. :P

Just for the record:

The script can of course be de-obfuscated if somebody is willing to spent the time and effort to decipher it and write the code.

The things you will lose are the variable names and the Function names, other than that things can be reverted.

Jos

deobfuscating my own script, not random scripts!!

But, I decided to give up on this. I'm going to rewrite it all with better code.

Close this please!

tolle indicium