Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
subfighter

Can Autotit Read And Write To MYSQL DB Online

2 posts in this topic

i been searching the forums and had trouble finding info.. i find stuff but its very old and the examples did not work..

I am using AutoIt 3.2.12.1 and would like to know if I can create a Application that can access my external DATABASE for Joomla 1.5x CMS thats is online to read/write data to the database. I need to convert some other data from previous DB and would like to use Autoit as the Converter and update DB.

Can i accomplish this with Autoit and if so does anyone have an link to example to do a basic query to a external DB??

i been searching the forums and had trouble finding info.. i find stuff but its very old and the examples did not work..

I am using AutoIt 3.2.12.1 and would like to know if I can create a Application that can access my external DATABASE for Joomla 1.5x CMS thats is online to read/write data to the database. I need to convert some other data from previous DB and would like to use Autoit as the Converter and update DB.

Can i accomplish this with Autoit and if so does anyone have an link to example to do a basic query to a external DB??

Here is a Link for MySQL-Connection with AutoIt: MySQL.au3

Best Regards BugFix