around pictures

HI,

1. How can I make a Alpha Blend. In the help file there is all so complicated.

2. How can I compile the pictures into the exe file

Don't open more threads with the same questions TheBobynator. I just irritates everyone. Bumping a thread within 24 hours is also considered to be a bit naughty. You already had 2 people trying to help you in your previous thread so what on earth is the point of starting again?

Tell us what you have found so far, what you have tried, what you find confusing and so on. Help us to help you.

Also, make your questions more meaningful so people know what you want to do, and if possible post code you have written trying to do something. Your request to make an Alphablend doesn't really make sendse to me. Do you mean you want to create a picture which is transparent? A window that is transparent or what? I have no idea unless you explain it, sounds to me like you're trying to make some supior type of coffee!

You can add pictures to the exe with FileInstall or Zedna's resource UDF in example scripts.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.