Unable to write to Registry

So i'm trying to write to the registry, however, access is denied ><. Is it in anyway possible to enable writing to registry? I was thinking maybe using NomadMemory.au3 to give permissions to my app, but I wouldn't know what permission to give.

So i'm trying to write to the registry, however, access is denied ><. Is it in anyway possible to enable writing to registry? I was thinking maybe using NomadMemory.au3 to give permissions to my app, but I wouldn't know what permission to give.

You probably aren't an admin on the machine you are trying to write to the registry. This a work computer or your home PC? You shouldn't have a problem with a home PC.

Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]

He could take a screwdriver and take out original HD and replace it with it's own with a system that recognise him as an admin.

Don't forget to switch off the electricity before pursuing this idea from hell.

As soon as he joined the domain it would push the policy to him. So it's a good idea as long as he doesn't have to get on the network. Way to think outside the box though.

Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]

He could take a screwdriver and take out original HD and replace it with it's own with a system that recognise him as an admin.

Don't forget to switch off the electricity before pursuing this idea from hell.

LOLL, why to replace his drive? why not use his own computer...

6)

Edited by KabirSoftInc