Listbox item selection not working

adapagol

Hi, I am a new user of autoit.I have to automate a GUI which contains a listbox control with items for example,item1,item2,item3 and a common icon in each item.Now i have to click on a specified item .The problem is that when I use _GUICtrlListBox_GetText()function it shows completely different string for example, some kind of ip address for each item.That means for each visible text item there is different string.But I want to mention here I used Autoit window info tool and it says it is a Listbox control.Now i want to know what kind of Listbox is that?And how to detect the visible text of each item.I tried almost all functions related to Listbox control to find out the Visible text(item1,item2,item3) of each item but did not succeeded.Unfortunately I can not submit the GUI here.please help me.

Hi, I am a new user of autoit.I have to automate a GUI which contains a listbox control with items for example,item1,item2,item3 and a common icon in each item.Now i have to click on a specified item .The problem is that when I use _GUICtrlListBox_GetText()function it shows completely different string for example, some kind of ip address for each item.That means for each visible text item there is different string.But I want to mention here I used Autoit window info tool and it says it is a Listbox control.Now i want to know what kind of Listbox is that?And how to detect the visible text of each item.I tried almost all functions related to Listbox control to find out the Visible text(item1,item2,item3) of each item but did not succeeded.Unfortunately I can not submit the GUI here.please help me.

try

guictrlread($listbox)
global $warming = true