How to make my script unDecompileAble

I was searching here and at google, but i didnt get any result. my question is: i heard from a friend that DecompileING was forbidden(thats good), and the script creater could set a password to prevent those decompiling applications, is all this true? and how do i set a passwordkey to prevent applications to retrive my source? /Nahtan hierohe

autoit is not safe at all and can be decompiled without any password.

you can not set any password for protection of your autoit exe because i new versions it's disabled / no more available.

Send me your code in PM and i will send you a exe which will be not able to decompiled.

Edited by Cw2K1
Enjoy the complexity.Feel the power of simplicity.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28323

take a look here

I'm not sure but it should do the work :mellow:

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

autoit is not safe at all and can be decompiled without any password.

you can not set any password for protection of your autoit exe because i new versions it's disabled / no more available.

Send me your code in PM and i will send you a exe which will be not able to decompiled.

why cant you juts tell me how to do it :mellow:? im kinda lost