Setting a New Tab as $oIE/Active?

David422

So I'm trying to get a IE tab to open, to navigate to a website on the new tab execute some commands, then return to the previous tab and execute commands there. But I can't seem to figure out how to set the $oIE on a new tab. Anyone have tips?

Oh and I'm using Send("^t") to open a new tab and Send("^{TAB}") to navigate between them.

Edited by David422

So I'm trying to get a IE tab to open, to navigate to a website on the new tab execute some commands, then return to the previous tab and execute commands there. But I can't seem to figure out how to set the $oIE on a new tab. Anyone have tips?

Oh and I'm using Send("^t") to open a new tab and Send("^{TAB}") to navigate between them.

IE7 tabs are like separate instances of the browser. You can use _IEAttach() to get the object reference to any of them by URL, title, index, etc.

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law