Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maxcronjob

#include"file.vbs"

7 posts in this topic

Is this possible with the #include? I tried it and compiled my script but keep getting parsing errors that AutoIt shows are inside the .vbs script's syntax.

?

max

#include is for including AutoIt scripts. You're looking for FileInstall.

You only want FileInstall if you want to install a file on to someone elses computer. FileInstall won't let you use VB6 functions and such, It will just reinstall your code to your harddrive

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

You only want FileInstall if you want to install a file on to someone elses computer. FileInstall won't let you use VB6 functions and such, It will just reinstall your code to your harddrive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vb6 :lmao: = VBS

You can fileinstall a xyz.vbs and then run it from AutoIt...

You can also just use filewriteline() to create the VBS script on the fly and then run it......

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#include is for including AutoIt scripts. You're looking for FileInstall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm, I'm getting "An attempt has been made to operate on an impersonation token by a thread that is not currently impersonating a client." I'm trying to run a .vbs script that will list local user accounts.

RunAsSet("Administrator", @Computername, "public")

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c Start cscript" & @ScriptDir & "\listusers.vbs > C:\listusers.txt")

what am I doing wrong?

max

:lmao:

Vb6  :lmao: = VBS

You can fileinstall a xyz.vbs and then run it from AutoIt... 

You can also just use filewriteline() to create the VBS script on the fly and then run it......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the "just use filewriteline() to create a VBS script on the fly and then run it" sounds intrigueing.

How would I set that up in my AutoIt script?

thanks!

max

I don't know about the RunAsSet... but the RunWait should look more like...

RunWait(@comspec & ' /c cscript.exe "' & @SCRIPTDIR & '\listusers.vbs" > C:\listusers.txt')

good luck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right on. Thanks!

max