[Request] Hide panels installation with AutoIt

DMD

Good morning.

It 'the first time that I write in this forum, I hope not to have the wrong section, and I wanted to ask a question.

Since I started smanazzare with the macro AutoIt to "save" the sequence of keys installation, (easiest method for me).

I reached the goal I aim, namely to "steer" the main executable so that you do not use any command silent, but I have the problem that I do not hide plasterboard installation.

Some users would be kind enough to help me understand how I could do?

Cordially thank

Good morning.

It 'the first time that I write in this forum, I hope not to have the wrong section, and I wanted to ask a question.

Since I started smanazzare with the macro AutoIt to "save" the sequence of keys installation, (easiest method for me).

I reached the goal I aim, namely to "steer" the main executable so that you do not use any command silent, but I have the problem that I do not hide plasterboard installation.

Some users would be kind enough to help me understand how I could do?

Cordially thank

Perhaps a better translation from Italian to English would help:

What is "smanazzare"? And what is a "plasterboard" installation?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Perhaps a better translation from Italian to English would help:

What is "smanazzare"? And what is a "plasterboard" installation?

I apologize for some words are not translated correctly,

I understand now that I began to experience with AutoIt, with the Macro function.

When I make the macro installation of a program to make it silent, when activated by the executable AutoIt that activates the software, install it correctly, but wonder how hide avis during the installation.

Thank you

I think you are asking on when you have scripted an install using AutoIt, you want to hide the install. Am I correct? If that is the case, you could look into seeing if the application you are installing uses command line switches for the install. If so, use the /q switch. This switch is common in running a quiet install. For example, if the application install is ran by setup.exe, then it would be setup.exe /q. To check to see if your application uses switches, try setup.exe /?. This will give you the list of supported switches if your application install supports command line switches.

I think you are asking on when you have scripted an install using AutoIt, you want to hide the install. Am I correct? If that is the case, you could look into seeing if the application you are installing uses command line switches for the install. If so, use the /q switch. This switch is common in running a quiet install. For example, if the application install is ran by setup.exe, then it would be setup.exe /q. To check to see if your application uses switches, try setup.exe /?. This will give you the list of supported switches if your application install supports command line switches.

...and if that is not available: Use WinSetState() to minimize or hide the window, or use WinMove() to move it off screen.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law