@sw_hide-flag

Hi

I tested some @sw_ flags

Every flag was useable...

But when ever i used "sw_hide"

i couldnt find the window...

and i couldnt "restore ist"

even not with winsetstate("","",@sw_showdefault)

nore with winsetstate("","",@sw_restore)

I tryed to write lines or anything like that,.. Plz look up this. Can you find any errors?

CODE
opt("winwaitdelay",5)

Run("notepad.exe "&"help.txt","C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\ArlenDoremin\Desktop",@SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE and @SW_LOCK); @SW_LOCK

WinWait("Help.txt - Editor")

$e=ControlGetHandle("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")

Sleep(1000)

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_SHOWdefault)

Sleep(1000)

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_HIDE)

Sleep(1000)

msgbox(1,"",WinExists("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?"))

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_RESTORE)

$d=ControlGetText("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")

MsgBox(1,"",$d)

Thanks 4 help

Hi

I tested some @sw_ flags

I tryed to write lines or anything like that,.. Plz look up this. Can you find any errors?

CODE
opt("winwaitdelay",5)

Run("notepad.exe "&"help.txt","C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\ArlenDoremin\Desktop",@SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE and @SW_LOCK); @SW_LOCK

$e=ControlGetHandle("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")

Sleep(1000)

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_SHOWdefault)

Sleep(1000)

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_HIDE)

Sleep(1000)

msgbox(1,"",WinExists("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?"))

WinSetState("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?",@SW_RESTORE)

$d=ControlGetText("Help.txt - Editor","Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")

MsgBox(1,"",$d)

Thanks 4 help
you need to use the @SW_SHOWDEFAULT flag after you have hidden the window

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Hi

I tested some @sw_ flags

CODE
opt("winwaitdelay",5)

Sleep(1000)

Sleep(1000)

Sleep(1000)

MsgBox(1,"",$d)

Thanks 4 help
Get the window handle early on so you don't have to repeat the long strings for title and text to identify the window:
Global $hWin
Global $sWinText = "Ist ein Bug aufgetreten, oder eine der Erklärungen unverständlich?"

Run("notepad.exe", @TempDir, @SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE) 
WinWait("Untitled - Notepad")
$hWin = WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad")
Sleep(1000)
WinSetState($hWin, "", @SW_SHOWdefault)
Sleep(1000)
WinSetState($hWin, "", @SW_HIDE)
Sleep(1000)
WinSetState($hWin, "", @SW_RESTORE)
Sleep(1000)
ControlSetText($hWin, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $sWinText)
Sleep(1000)
$sReadText = ControlGetText($hWin, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")
MsgBox(64, "Text", $sReadText)

Your window flags for the Run() are invalid: "@SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE and @SW_LOCK"

The operator "and" doesn't work that way and isn't appropriate for combining modes anyway.

Do the Run() with just one mode and then do WinSetState() with @SW_LOCK after the window comes up.

In other contexts where you want to combine options by bits, use BitOr().

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law