Sign in to follow this  
ml1969

Autoit and AActiveSync / Windows Mobile Center

ml1969

Hallo,

I´m new here, and a newbie in case of Autoit ( also I´m from germany :) sorry for the bad english)

Ok,

All I want ist to find a way how to check if a connection between the PC and the PNA ist established through ActiveSync (WinXP) or Windwosmobiledevicecenter (Vista).

At this time I´m able to check if the processes "WCESMgr.exe" -> XP or wmdhost.exe is running, but it doesn´t tell me if the PNA is running.

The only thing I want to know is a running connection....

Are the any possibilities?

Michael

Edited by ml1969

PsaltyDS

Hallo,

I´m new here, and a newbie in case of Autoit ( also I´m from germany :) sorry for the bad english)

Ok,

All I want ist to find a way how to check if a connection between the PC and the PNA ist established through ActiveSync (WinXP) or Windwosmobiledevicecenter (Vista).

At this time I´m able to check if the processes "WCESMgr.exe" -> XP or wmdhost.exe is running, but it doesn´t tell me if the PNA is running.

The only thing I want to know is a running connection....

Are the any possibilities?

Michael

If you are sitting at the computer, how do you know if it's running? Is there a GUI? If so, check for it with WinExists().

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

ml1969

If you are sitting at the computer, how do you know if it's running? Is there a GUI? If so, check for it with WinExists().

I want to write a little script which will copy something on the PNA....

that´s no problem. MS has an utillity (cecopy) an it works fine.

But I will that the script checks at the start, if the PNA is runnung.

The process wmdhost.exe or WCESMgr.exe tell me only that there was an connection, not if it´s still alive.

PNA shutdown cause of the energy-managment e.g.

You know what I mean?

Michael

Paulchen

Windows Mobile use RNDIS to sync.

You can use netstat to check a connection

ml1969

Oh sounds interesting...

can you give me a help, where to start?

Michael

PsaltyDS

Oh sounds interesting...

can you give me a help, where to start?

Michael

Just open a command line and do: NETSTAT /?

If it uses an IP network connection that will work.

If it's a COM port, USB cradle, or similar thing, it won't help.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

jflux

Just open a command line and do: NETSTAT /?

If it uses an IP network connection that will work.

If it's a COM port, USB cradle, or similar thing, it won't help.

:unsure:

:bump:

I also am seeking to send a file into a Windows Mobile device through ActiveSync (connected via USB showing up as a COM). Anything new to try? :P

PsaltyDS

:bump:

I also am seeking to send a file into a Windows Mobile device through ActiveSync (connected via USB showing up as a COM). Anything new to try? :P

Search the forum for a serial comm UDF by martin.

:unsure: