Setting an image to a control

Mattraks

What I want to do is have an image but encrypted in a file. What I will do is read the data of the file and then decrypt it. I now have the data for the image. What I want to do is to set a control with that data. Is there a way to do this? I'd rather not write it to a file to just quickly delete it as that would be pointless if there is a way to set the image with the data. Thanks in advance.

Why not try out zedna's resource UDFs, you might be able to do it with that. Since it's included in the binary data of the exe you might not have to encrypt it at all.

Why not try out zedna's resource UDFs, you might be able to do it with that. Since it's included in the binary data of the exe you might not have to encrypt it at all.

With that, anyone can get the image from lets say reshacker or something. There's a reason I have it encrypted.

With that, anyone can get the image from lets say reshacker or something. There's a reason I have it encrypted.

What kinda image needs to be that protected? Plus you can't do it. Theres 2 methods Zedna's, and FileInstall. :) Edited by TehWhale

What kinda image needs to be that protected? Plus you can't do it. Theres 2 methods Zedna's, and FileInstall. :)

There has to some api that does that. Look at firefox, it stores the data it gets in encrypted files (just for compression) in

"C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*.default\Cache"

or

"C:\Documents and Settings\(UserName)\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*.default\Cache"

and it somehow sets the image to a control with just the data. It doesn't create any files that are explicit images or html's or php's or whatever.