Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erezlevi

need help getting controltext

5 posts in this topic

hi,

I need help with getting the control text from the following window:

Attached is a file with a screen shot of the controlwindow.

thanks,

I tried :

$m=WinGetText ("[CLASS:AfxWnd70u]","") --> dosen't work.

also: ControlGetText ("Customer Interaction Express","","[CLASSNN....) didn't work also.

please help me out.

You're trying to use the class of the control to get reference to the window, that obviously won't work.

$sText = ControlGetText("Customer Interaction Express", "", "[CLASSNN:AfxWnd70u36]")
ConsoleWrite($sText & @CR)

You're trying to use the class of the control to get reference to the window, that obviously won't work.

$sText = ControlGetText("Customer Interaction Express", "", "[CLASSNN:AfxWnd70u36]")
ConsoleWrite($sText & @CR)
hi, Thanks, I will try it tomorrow and let you know if it worked.

hi, again.

I still have a problem, allthough this works, the second time you open the application, it has a different CLASSNN number for this control.

pls help out.

is there any way to get the CLASSNN of a CLASS control before getting the data like guictrlgetclassNN ? because the CLASS itself AfxWnd70u never changes only the CLASSNN.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

hi, again.

I still have a problem, allthough this works, the second time you open the application, it has a different CLASSNN number for this control.

pls help out.

is there any way to get the CLASSNN of a CLASS control before getting the data like guictrlgetclassNN ? because the CLASS itself AfxWnd70u never changes only the CLASSNN.

Looks which of other properties of that control don't change (for example: X,Y,W,H) and specify it in your
[CLASS:AfxWnd70u; X:100; Y:200]
Edited by Zedna