Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foggy101

new need help

8 posts in this topic

Im new to autoit and i would like some help. Ill give a overall description of the bot. What i does is that it trades cards for tickets (in game money), you can only trade 32 cards at once. but i want to trade 128 cards to the same user for 1 ticket. I was wondering how i could get the bot the recognize how many cards he has left for the 1 ticket. Example first trade he would take 32 cards and bot takes 1 ticket, second trade user takes 32 i take nothing and so on until he hit 128 cards.

thx for all your help

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

What do you have already and what is your specific question about Autoit3?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

what function can i use to recognize the users "credit" like is there a way so that when i finish trading with a user it wrote in notepad how many cards he has left for the 1 ticket and updates it so that when hes at 0 cards he has to pay another ticket for 128 card

do you understand what im looking for?

its magic the gathering online, not cheating. i just want ideas on what i could do to do what i need it to do

its magic the gathering online, not cheating. i just want ideas on what i could do to do what i need it to do

I am sure this subject have been discussed before on these forums so maybe seach will get you started on your project.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)