YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt

Andreik

I want to make a simple yahoo client in AutoIt. I found more examples in VB and a lot of informations but I don't know what should I use as $Seed when I call this function.

Func YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt($username,$Password,$Seed,$result_6,$result_96,$intt)
    Local $RESULT
    $RESULT = DllCall("YMSG12ENCRYPT.dll","int","YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt","str",$username,"str",$Password,"str",$Seed,"str",$result_6,"str",$result_96,"long",$intt)
    If @error Then
        Return False
    Else
        Return $RESULT
    EndIf
EndFunc

This is the function that call YMSG_ScriptedMind_Encrypt:

Func PostLogin($ID,$PW,$SD)
Dim $ENC[2]
$Enc[0] = _StringRepeat(0,80)
$Enc[1] = _StringRepeat(0,80)
$YMSG12 = YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt($ID,$PW,$SD,$Enc[0],$Enc[1],1)
If $YMSG12 = False Then
    MsgBox(0,"Error","YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt")
EndIf
 For $i = 0 To 1
    $Enc[$i] = StringLeft($Enc[$i],StringInStr($Enc[$i],Chr(0)) - 1)
 Next
TCPSend($CLIENT,Packet(54, "6À" & $Enc[0] & "À96À" & $Enc[1] & "À0À" & $ID & "À2À" & $ID & "À192À-1À1À" & $ID & "À135À6,0,0,0000À148À360À"))
EndFunc

Here is YMSG12ENCRYPT.DLL

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

I want to make a simple yahoo client in AutoIt. I found more examples in VB and a lot of informations but I don't know what should I use as $Seed when I call this function.

Func YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt($username,$Password,$Seed,$result_6,$result_96,$intt)
    Local $RESULT
    $RESULT = DllCall("YMSG12ENCRYPT.dll","int","YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt","str",$username,"str",$Password,"str",$Seed,"str",$result_6,"str",$result_96,"long",$intt)
    If @error Then
        Return False
    Else
        Return $RESULT
    EndIf
EndFunc

This is the function that call YMSG_ScriptedMind_Encrypt:

Func PostLogin($ID,$PW,$SD)
Dim $ENC[2]
$Enc[0] = _StringRepeat(0,80)
$Enc[1] = _StringRepeat(0,80)
$YMSG12 = YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt($ID,$PW,$SD,$Enc[0],$Enc[1],1)
If $YMSG12 = False Then
    MsgBox(0,"Error","YMSG12_ScriptedMind_Encrypt")
EndIf
 For $i = 0 To 1
    $Enc[$i] = StringLeft($Enc[$i],StringInStr($Enc[$i],Chr(0)) - 1)
 Next
TCPSend($CLIENT,Packet(54, "6À" & $Enc[0] & "À96À" & $Enc[1] & "À0À" & $ID & "À2À" & $ID & "À192À-1À1À" & $ID & "À135À6,0,0,0000À148À360À"))
EndFunc

Here is YMSG12ENCRYPT.DLL

Presumably the dll deals with Yahoo protocol YMSG12. Does that mean it is out of date by a few years and might not be very useful?

(I don't know what the $seed parameter is for.)

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Presumably the dll deals with Yahoo protocol YMSG12. Does that mean it is out of date by a few years and might not be very useful?

(I don't know what the $seed parameter is for.)

Is still work YMSG12 protocol, just tested some VB examples and the source code looks so simple and still is very hard to translate in AutoIt.

When the words fail... music speaks.