Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PSnake

The Weekly BP.org

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a weekly news post about all flavours of BASIC at basicprogramming.org. This week was about AutoIt and Basic4GL. Next week it will be thinBasic and both SmallBasic.

All feedback about the format and content would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

PSnake

IMHO you should have posted this on Chat.

[center]It's a question of mind over matter, if I don't mind, it doesn't matter.[/center]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

IMHO you should have posted this on Chat.

Sorry, I had to post in various forums and it was already late so I didn't noticed the Chat subforum.

I'll post in there too. The moderators can erase this one.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post in the Chat forum

Best Regards

Psnake

Edited by PSnake

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Sorry, I had to post in various forums and it was already late so I didn't noticed the Chat subforum.

I'll post in there too. The moderators can erase this one.

EDIT: Apparently I can't post in the Chat forum

Best Regards

Psnake

The chat forum is intended for regular users of AutoIt, therefore you can't post in it until you post a certain number of times in the general forums. Creating an account solely for the purpose of posting a link to another site is called spamming, and is not appreciated.

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The chat forum is intended for regular users of AutoIt, therefore you can't post in it until you post a certain number of times in the general forums. Creating an account solely for the purpose of posting a link to another site is called spamming, and is not appreciated.

:)

The objective of this post was to inform (specially because this week one of the basics was AutoIt) not spamming. I'm sorry it was seen like spam.

PSnake