Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muidem

Resource Bot Help

3 posts in this topic

I'm attempting to automate resource gathering for a game that I play. One thing that I'm stuck on is how to identify a "node." Pixel search is unreliable as there are too many false positives due to grass and other trees and what have you in the area. The mouse cursor does change on mouseover of a node but autoit doesn't recognize any of the cursors in game so I can't use that. The nodes are a static spawn, so I could theoretically set up a bunch of mouseclicks and run a circuit of sorts but I'd rather have on the fly detection.

So my question is, does anyone know of a way that I can reliably identify when I mouseover a resource node?

P.S. The only thing I could come up with would be to change the texture of the nodes to a big red square or some such. However, this is an online game and I can't find the graphic files anyway.

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

(Bot is bad playing)

Do your own script? then post it if you need help.... if you recive error

Edited by Xav

Hi,

If cursor is over your node so pixels would be different

Make search about PixelCheckSum on helpfile :)

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control