I need some help converting an old autoit script to the newer versions please...

Draygoes

Hi all,

I was looking up the VB to Autoit converter, and it would seem that it is WAY outdated.

I really need this program working because I found some nifty VBS files that I want to know more about. Problem is, I cannot read VBS all that well, and I cannot find enough decent documentation.

So I was hoping that someone would be willing to take the time to port the converter to the newer versions of AutoIT.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...p;hl=VBS+to+Au3

Any takers?

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

I am running version 0.4, which is the latest version.

However, it still throws an error when I run it:

C:\Users\Draygoes\Desktop\VBS TO AU3\vaconvert.au3(16,36) : ERROR: AutoItSetOption() called with illegal argument 1: "RunErrorsFatal"

AutoItSetOption("RunErrorsFatal", 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Users\Draygoes\Desktop\VBS TO AU3\bk-string.au3(18,36) : ERROR: AutoItSetOption() called with illegal argument 1: "RunErrorsFatal"

AutoItSetOption("RunErrorsFatal", 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Users\Draygoes\Desktop\VBS TO AU3\bk-string.au3(99,57) : ERROR: _StringSplit() already defined.

Func _StringSplit($strHelp, $strDelimiter, $intFlag = 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Users\Draygoes\Desktop\VBS TO AU3\vaconvert.au3 - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any ideas?

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.